Free your body of unwanted tension by following these simple flexibility training tips.
- Hold each stretch for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat each stretch 2-3 times.
- Increase the stretch slowly to a point of manageable tension.
- Breathe normally whilst holding a stretch (in through the nose, out through the mouth)
- Hold each stretch for 2-4 seconds.
- Repeat for 8-10 repetitions.
- Movements that you do everyday or during sports.
- Roll whenever and wherever the mood, whether you're at home watching tv or after a workout.
- Position the appropriate muscle on the roller.
- Slowly roll until you find a tight and tender area.
- Hold the position until the tenderness decreases.
- Do 1-2 sets per muscles group, taking about 30-45 seconds each muscle.
If you would like more information and tips on improving your flexibility please do not hesitate to get in contact.