* Proper PERSONAL TRAINING, you have to ensure the trainer is enthusiastic about his job and not just doing it to pass time, if they aren't passionate about the job then don't expect them to be passionate about you and helping you achieve your goals.
* A Personal Trainer will push you beyond your comfort zone while staying within your limits, You won't push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
* Efficiency, A personal trainer is able to make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program.
* Personalisation, Personal trainers create a specific workout plan just for you based on what you want to achieve. The personalized plan typically gives you better results than a general workout plan.
* Exercise safety through proper form and adequate rest.
* Everybody benefits from a Personal Trainer, the top athletes in the world still use Personal Trainers, you may think you know it all but the trainer will know more.
* Proven success and goal orientated.
* Motivational skills to get the best out of the client and achieve the desired goal.
* Understanding of injuries and previous setbacks.
* Enjoyment, you have to enjoy the sessions just as much as you hate them.
* If you are serious about investing your hard earned money into personal training then make sure these steps above are followed, remember the reason its called PERSONAL TRAINING is because it's PERSONAL.